Unlike many workers’ comp safety groups, you retain ownership of the accounts you place in a TCA-sponsored safety group. You’ll also:
- Increase your retention. Typically, accounts in groups have significantly higher retention rates.
- Earn your full commission, plus the premium on group business counts toward your agency contingencies.
- Provide your customer with the opportunity to earn group dividends in addition to the individual dividends they may earn from Texas Mutual.
- Offer your clients an additional 12% discount with Texas Mutual’s workers’ comp health care network.
- Give your construction clients industry-leading safety and loss prevention services.
- Work directly with Texas Mutual Insurance Company to manage your account.
TCA-endorsed safety groups are open groups, meaning any agent can submit business for coverage. Just follow these easy steps to start building a loyal customer today:
Ask your insured if they are a member of TCA or one of its member associations.
If no, your insured can join one of the member associations or become a TCA member by filling out the TCA membership application and following the simple instructions.
Submit a workers’ comp application directly to Texas Mutual Insurance Company and ask them to quote it through the TCA safety group. Many accounts may be quoted online in minutes.